Medium clay pot, 2 foam balls, Dowel rod, 8 Assorted buttons, Small silk daisy flower, Medium flat brush, Small flat brush, Hot glue gun, Floral foam, Small decorative rocks, Small bag of wood beads, Bag of wood bodies, Small Spouncer®
- Paint pot with White and let dry.
- Paint large flowers using flat brush and Candy Pink, repeat around pot and let dry.
- Paint scallop edge with Cloudless and flat brush on edge of pot and let dry.
- Dip the end of brush handle into White paint and dot onto scallop as shown. Let dry.
- Using Hot Glue add buttons to center of each flower as shown.
- Cut foam balls in half with kitchen knife to create tree tops. Paint with Lime Sherbet and let dry.
- Cut dowel rod into three pieces of different length. Paint with Territorial Beige and let dry.
- Dip Spouncer into White and add dots as shown. Let dry.
- Poke dowel rods into foam as shown to create Trees.
- To create the fairies, glue beads to wood bodies as shown. Paint each fairy in the colors shown in photo, let dry. To add small dots dip end of brush handle into paint and dot.
- Cut apart petals on small silk flower to create wings and hair as shown. Glue to fairy with hot flue.
- Fill clay pot with floral foam. Cut foam as needed to make it fit into clay pot.
- Cover floral foam with decorative rocks.
- Insert dowel rods through the rocks and into the floral foam.
- Arrange fairies as desired and glue into place.