Wood Birdhouse, 3 Fall themed 12 x 12 scrapbook papers, Pencil, Scissors, Buttons, Glue, ½” Brush, Craft knife
- Trace and cut roof shape from striped paper.
- Trace and cut wall sides from floral paper.
- Cut 2 pieces of strip paper for trim.
- Paint birdhouse roof, and feet Lemon Custard, wall Vivid Orange and base Pure Orange, let dry.
- Attach papers to birdhouse with Mod Podge, apply several coats allowing to dry between coats.
- Glue on buttons around hole.
- Using craft knife cut out individual flowers from floral paper and attach to roof with Mod Podge.