Scraps of fall colored printed fabric, Large old bowl, 6 clip hangers or clothesline, Leaf template - large, Leaf template - small, Scissors, Eyelet, Eyelet setter, Printed-paper nametag, Thin ribbon
- Pour the stiffy into a large old bowl and dip the pieces of fabric into the stiffy until they are saturated. Remove the excess stiffy by pressing your fingers. Don’t wring the pieces! Hang on clip hangers or a clothesline, smooth out the pieces and dry for about one hour.
- Trace around the leaf templates with a pencil onto the dry pieces and cutout.
- Layer two leaves on top of each other and attach with a decorative eyelet.
- Create a printed-paper nametag by either printing one from a computer or making one with stickers. Attach an eyelet to the top of the tag.
- Thread the tag and leaves onto a ribbon and tie with a decorative bow.
- Place one at each place setting.
Optional: Leaf ornaments! Skip the nametags and just add a piece of looped ribbon for a hanger.
Get the Pattern