Medium flat brush, Small flat brush, Craft knife, Pencil, Coordinating patterned papers, Cork sheet
- Paint routed edge of cube Moon Yellow and Bark Brown as shown in photo.
- Basecoat 2 sides Cinnamon and allow to dry. Using handle end of brush, paint Classic Green polka dots. Allow to dry.
- Cut scrapbook papers to fit 2 sides of the cube and lid.
- Apply papers with Mod Podge. When dry, apply two coats of Mod Podge over the entire project to seal.
- Cut cork sheet to fit inside 2 sides of the cube. Insert cork. Add photos.