3-¼ black top hat, Metallic chenille stems, 1 yd. sparkle organdy, Assorted costume jewelry pieces, Gold rope for hanger, Multipurpose white paper, Scissors, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Small stencil brush, Double stick tape
- Cut three pieces of paper -8 ½” x 7”, three pieces 8 ½” x 4”, and three pieces 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Fan - fold one piece of 8 ½” x 7” multipurpose paper, starting with the shorter side approximately ¼ inch with folds. Repeat the same for the other two pieces of 8 ½” x 7” papers. Align the papers and use the double-stick tape to secure the pieces along the long side.
- Twist a chenille stem around the center of the papers, fan out the taped papers bringing the loose ends together and securing them with double-stick tape to for a circle. (Refer to photo.)
- Repeat the folding and securing with tape for the rest of the paper sizes to create three circles.
- Using stencil brush, dry brush edges of folds with Metallic Inca Gold as shown. Let dry. Do the same for the other two circles.
- Dry brush Extreme Glitter over Inca Gold, Let dry.
- Hot glue a jewelry piece in the center of the two bottom circles.
- Hot glue the three circles together as shown.
- Tie the scarf under top circle.
- Glue on top hat as shown.
- Glue a small piece of jewelry to top hat.
- Tie gold braid to back for hanging.