Tray table, 16” x 20” wooden pallet, Electric drill, Drill bit set, Screwdriver, Wood glue, Wood screw assortment, Sandpaper
- Glue the pallet to the top of the tray table with wood glue. Allow to dry.
- Drill a small pilot hole through the bottom and add screws to secure the pallet to the tray.
- Basecoat the table with Cobalt Hue. Allow to dry.
- Sand table to distress before you add the stencil. The rough surface from the pallet will make the letters seem distress without sanding.
- Stencil "Farm to Table" in White. Allow to dry.