Old maps, Wood letters 1 ½”, Round wood plaque 11”, Clock mechanism, Drill, Wax paper, Glue, Copy of photo to size, Pencil, Tracing paper
1. Drill hole in center of plaque large enough for clock mechanism to fit through.
2. Paint rim of plaque Olive Green. When dry, lightly brush Pure Gold along edge.
3. Paint letters Black Cherry. When dry, apply several coats of Sparkle Mod Podge®.
4. Make a tracing of face of plaque and lay over map paper. Cut out circle.
5. Use a plate or bowl to trace circle over photo copy smaller than plaque surface. Cut both out.
6. Apply Antique Matte to surface of plaque and lay down map. Place wax paper over surface and squeegee surface to smooth. Repeat process with photo. Let dry for twenty minutes, then apply several coats of Antique Matte over entire surface.
7. Poke hole through papers and attach clock mechanism and hands.
8. Use opposite end of brush to apply Pure Gold dots around photo. Let dry.
9. Glue wood letters to plaque as shown.