Wood frame, Wooden baseball; hat and bat, Baseball scrapbook paper, White craft glue, Foam brush, Scissors, Pencil, Photo
- Paint sides of frame White with ¾” flat brush. Let dry.
- Place frame on the back of the baseball scrapbook paper and use a pencil to trace around outside and inside edges of frame.
- Use a craft knife or scissors to cut out paper.
- Apply a light coat of Mod Podge to the back of the cut-out, and then place on the frame. Secure all edges of paper by smoothing with fingertips. When dry, use Mod Podge to seal the paper to the frame with several coats. Let dry completely between coats.
- Use the #12 flat brush to paint the bat Coffee Latte, and the ball cap Ocean Cruise and Lipstick Red. Use the #2 script liner brush and Wicker White to paint details on the bat and ball cap. Seal with one coat of Mod Podge.
- Adhere bat and cap to the frame using craft glue.
- Add photo of dad or kids.