Painters tape, Wood toothpick, Large white coffee mug
- Clean the coffee mug with rubbing alcohol or window cleaner.
- Tape off a stipe on the bottom of the cup and paint with Timeless Gray. Remove the tape before the paint is dry to prevent the paint from peeling.
- Paint your dads thumb with Deep Navy and press onto the mug.
- Paint your thumb with Candy Apple and press onto the mug. Repeat the same step for the fish using your pinky and Tropical Foliage. Allow the paint to dry.
- With a wood toothpick and Black, paint the details to the thumbprints.
- With a liner brush paint the fishing pole and the words on the mug.
- Allow the paint to air-dry for 21 days in order to cure completely before washing.
This project was inspired by one originally posted on Crafts by Amanda