3 coordinating pieces of 12" X 12" scrapbook paper, 7" x 9" wooden plaque, 4" paper maché round box (not lid), Small paper maché chest, Small wooden "old timer" car or similar wood keepsake, 4 silver brads, 1 silver bead, 2" 20 gauge wire, 4 felt pads, Paintbrush, Sand paper, Large sharp needle or 1/16" drill bit
- Sand edges of the plaque and paint Sequin Black.
- Paint inside of boxes Peridot.
- Detail paint car with Silver Sterling, Copper and Taupe and set aside.
- Paint outside crevices of chest Sequin Black.
- Decoupage plaque top and sides using Mod Podge and coordinating papers. Allow to dry and then apply an additional coat.
- Decoupage boxes using strips of coordinating paper to add decorative detail, allow to dry and give a second coat.
- Make a decorative “Dad” tag to attach to pencil holder with brads.
- Using a large sharp needle or 1/16” drill bit, make holes to attach bead to chest and pilot holes in pencil holder for brads.
- Attach bead to chest and "Dad" tag to pencil holder.