3 Pieces of scrap wood (these are about 12” x 12” | 10” x 9” | 5” x 5”)
#12 Flat brush, 1 Yard jute, several nails, Black Sharpie Marker, Small round brush, Hammer, Mom’s help
- Paint the largest piece of scrap wood with Look at Me Blue and let dry.
- Paint medium piece of wood with Moon Yellow on the top and Vivid Orange on the bottom, blend in the center overlapping colors.
- Paint smallest piece with Citrus Green and Moon Yellow, blending in the center. Let dry.
- Lay the pieces of wood together as shown and nail everything together! (Remember Mom's help!)
- Paint Stars with Wicker White and small round brush onto small green piece.
- Using Sharpie Marker add ‘ My Dad Can Fix Anything’ tie jute string to ribbons to hang.
- Surprise Dad!