12x12 wooden scrapbook frame, 12x12 cork tile, 3 coordinating scrapbook papers, 1 sheet of cardstock, 2 finished wooden trees, 1 wooden beveled letter “O”, Paintbrush, Hot glue gun
Get the Pattern
- Remove cardboard from the frame.
- Paint inside edge of frame with Antique Copper.
- Rip ¾ of each scrapbook paper into approximately 1" pieces, saving enough paper for the inside of the small frame.
- Use Mod Podge to decoupage both small and large frames, overlapping pieces of paper to achieve a camouflage appearance. Allow to dry then apply a second coat.
- Assemble frame with cork using the provided heavy cardboard as extra support behind the cork and secure.
- Using the small frame as a stencil, cut a piece of scrapbook paper and cardstock, then paint “DAD” onto scrapbook paper.
- When dry, decoupage to cardstock and then to the back of the small frame.
- Hot glue trees in place. 9. Paint a silhouette of a deer onto cork board with Sequin Black. Hot glue onto top of corkboard.