Wood 3D block, Scissors, Ruler, Black fine tip permanent marker, Pencil, Three ¼ – 3/8” buttons, Foam plate for paints, ¾-1” flat paintbrushes, Scrapbook papers, Solid cardstock paper in varius colors
1. Use cube as pattern on back side of papers and use pencil to trace square onto papers for two blue/cream stripe, one red/cream stripe, one denim, and one khaki tan. Cut out squares 1/8” inside lines.
2. Paint cube with Engine Red; let dry.
3. Use Mod Podge to attach paper squares to cube. (red/cream stripe on top, navy/cream stripe on opposite sides, denim and khaki tan on remaining sides. Bottom is left uncovered.)
4. Trace and cut two collar patterns from white paper, one tie pattern from blue, and one pocket pattern from both white and denim papers. Cut two 1” wide x 4 ¼” strips and two 1” squares from brown paper. Cut two 1 ¼” squares from gold paper.
5. Refer to photo for placement and use Mod Podge to attach two white collar pieces and blue tie to red/cream stripe side of cube; let dry.
6. Refer to photo for placement and use Mod Podge to attach white pocket to center of blue striped side of cube; attach denim pocket to opposite striped side. Let dry.
7. For khaki tan and denim side of cube, refer to photo and make two cuts across each brown strip of paper to form spaces for “belt loops”; attach with Mod Podge ¼” from top edge of paper. Centered over brown belt, attach gold square. Center and attach brown square over gold to form belt buckle.
8. Apply a topcoat of Mod Podge over cube; let dry.
9. Glue button on each collar and on white pocket.
10. Use marker to personalize cube as desired and/or add photos to cube.