Small table, Christmas papers, Liner brush, ¾” flat brush, 5/8” dauber, Stencil tape, Scissors, Pencil, Transfer paper, Craft knife
Get the supplies you need to make this project from your local Michaels!
- Basecoat the top of the table with Sky Mist. Allow to dry.
- Find a round household object like a dinner place or pizza pan and make a circle in the center of the table. Paint the circle with Citrus Green. Allow to dry.
- Paint the legs of the table with Pink Melon. Allow to dry.
- Mod Podge papers on the apron (sides) of the table. Also cut some paper to add to the bottom of the table legs going about ¼ way up from the bottom. Mod Podge in place.
- Using the patterns provided, cut out the lights and the leaves. You may want to lay them out to make sure of the amount needed to cover your table.
- Using the liner brush paint a curvy line around the circle for the cord. Allow to dry and then paint the light sockets. Allow to dry.
- Mod Podge the lights into place and the holly leaves. Allow to dry.
- Using the 5/8” dauber make Apple Red berries in the center of the holly leaves. Allow to dry.
- Using the liner brush outline lights and the holly leaves in Licorice. Allow to dry and then add Wicker White highlights
- Once everything has dried add 2 to 3 coats of Mod Podge on entire table allowing each coat to dry before adding the next.