Paintbrushes, Craft glue, Pencil, Poster board, Craft foam sheets – yellow and red, Styrofoam® ball & cone
- Trim 1” off top of cone. Paint ball and cone Nutmeg Brown.
- Trace child’s hands onto poster board. Cut around traced lines to create two poster board cutouts. Paint one side of cutouts solid Orange and let dry. Flip cutouts and paint in a variety of colors using Orange, Bright Red and Cardinal Crimson. Dip handle end of paintbrush in White paint then add small dots to cutouts as desired. Set aside to dry.
- Cut a beak, feet and a rough circle from yellow foam. Paint white lines on circle. Cut wings and wattle from red craft foam.
- Paint eyes on ball then glue wattle and beak to create turkey head.
- Glue circle, feet, winds and feathers to cone to create turkey body. Glue ball head to cone body. Glue ribbon bow to neck.