Six wooden bow ties, Brightly colored papers, Metal bobbin, Scissors
- Trace the bow ties onto the back of the paper and cut out.
- Mod Podge the papers to bow ties. On two of the bow ties, Mod Podge the front and the back.
- Lay two of the bow ties paper side-down with the metal bobbin in between.
- Glue the two bow ties that have paper on both sides to the other two already face-down—it should look like a hashtag. Make sure you don't get any glue on the bobbin.
- Glue the last two bowties so that they are laying directly above the first two.