Wooden tray with handles, 2 patterned pieces of scrapbook paper, 1 plain solid colored piece of scrapbook paper, Stickers or cutouts, 16 pieces of colored ribbons 7" long, Paintbrush, Sandpaper
- Sand tray and wipe clean with a lint free cloth.
- Basecoat tray Licorice and allow to dry.
- Cut and decoupage patterned paper to outside and inside of tray.
- Measure and cut solid colored paper so that it sets approximately ½ inch in from all sides of the inside of the tray.
- Paint and decorate solid colored paper then use Mod Podge to decoupage the tray. Allow to dry.
- Give the entire tray a second coat of Mod Podge; allow to dry.
- Cut and attach ribbons to handles.