Child's Sleepers, Matching Child's Fabric Hat, Pink Satin Ribbon, Pink Button, Small Orange Beads, Needle and thread, Paper Towels, Masking Tape, White Posterboard, Spray adhesive
- Wash, dry and press the fabric pieces before stenciling.
- Cut a piece of posterboard to fit and slide under area and between the layers of fabric. Tape to the inside if desired.
- Spray the back of the stencil with the Adhesive. Loosely cut around each stencil design that you will be using, place on fabric and secure edges with tape.
- Mix Textile Medium with the Ceramcoat Paint colors as you apply each color to your fabric project. Stencil the areas as follows: -Flowers and Butterfly Body-Lisa Pink
-Leaves and stems-Apple Green
-Flower centers-Crocus Yellow.
- When stenciling has dried, heat-set following bottle directions.
- Hand stitch orange beads to the flower centers on the hat.
- Tie a single ribbon bow and hand stitch in place. Follow this with the pink button in the center.