Hand Mirror, Scissors, Foam Paintbrush, Scrapbook Paper & Scraps, Hot Glue, Decorator Trim (to fit around the mirror, plus 3”), Wax Paper, Rhinestone, Ribbon
- Make a template of the back and handle of the mirror.
- Using the template, cut out the shapes from scrapbook paper.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the mirror and back of the papers.
- Position the papers onto the mirror. Press with your fingers to smooth any air bubbles.
- Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Add a layer or two of Mod Podge Sparkle to add a glitter finish. Let dry.
- Hot glue trim around the mirror, glue the additional 3” in the form of a flower stem.
- To make the flower, tear 3 pieces of scrapbook paper into 3 different sized circles.
- Crinkle the flowers and open flat onto the wax paper.
- Working with Extreme Glitter Hologram, coat each one with either a thick layer of glitter, a dollop of glitter in the center or glitter around the edge. Let dry, then peel from the wax paper.
- Hot glue the flower circles together in the center.
- Hot glue a large gem in the center.
- Glue the flower to the mirror just above the trim stem.
- Add a bow to the handle.