4” clay pot, 3” clay pot, Two 2 ½" clay pots, Two 2” clay pots, Two 3” rose pots, 8” clay pot saucer, 4” Styrofoam ball, 3” grapevine wreath, 2 ½” wide burlap ribbon, Three small succulent sprays, Package flower buttons, Small rocks and miniature tools as desired, ¼” dowel rod, Scissors, Wire cutters, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Paintbrush
- Cut dowel rod in half, insert into Styrofoam.
- Paint Styrofoam ball Light Flesh, let dry. Add face with Licorice.
- Paint two largest pots Medium Blue, let dry.
- Paint rose pots for legs Vintage White, let dry.
- Paint the four smallest pots Vintage White for arms.
- Stack 3” pot on top of 4” pot for body and secure with hot glue.
- Glue upper arm to top sides of body with hot glue. Glue smallest pot inside of upper arm pot.
- Glue body to top of legs and secure with glue.
- Thread dowel rod through hole in body pot for head and secure with hot glue.
- Cut succulent buds from sprays and glue to head for hair.
- Paint wreath Metallic 14K Gold and glue to top of head.
- Tie single loop bow with burlap ribbon and glue to back of head for wings.
- Cut shanks from flower buttons and glue down front of top pot.
- Place rocks and small miniature tools and place angel in center of saucer.