Ball® decorative one gallon jar, Seven 2 ¾” foam balls, Round toothpicks, Craft knife, Rubbing Alcohol, Foam spouncers ¾”-1/4”, Four ply jute, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4, Brush basin, Foam plates, Paper towels, Glue
- Wash mason jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Place tip top with largest opening on bottle of Licorice. Start at neck of mason jar and apply paint pulling drips down with tip as shown. Let dry.
- Using craft knife, cut a shape like an orange slice from foam balls. Use spouncer to apply Pure Orange, Vivid Orange and Pueblo to balls. When dry, paint inside of mouths with Licorice. Create eyes using Wicker White and Licorice with different size spouncers. Use opposite end of brush dipped in paint for smallest part of eye. Paint nose with liner brush.
- Tip: Poke hole in foam balls and insert a stick, dowel rod or pencil for something to hold while painting.
- Break pointed ends off of toothpicks and insert broken end into mouths as shown to create pointy teeth.
- Poke a hole into top of pumpkin head and cut a length of jute to insert into hole with glue.
- Tie length of jute around neck of jar with a bow.