Halloween craft pumpkin ivory 6 ½”, Foam Spouncers® 1 ¾”; 1 ¼”, Clay pot 2 ¾”, Dowel rods 1/8”, Round toothpick, Small wood bead, Orange cardstock, Scrapbook word or label, Wood milk bottles 7/16” x 7/8”, Jute, Bump chenille stem, Paper skeleton head, Gold tinsel chenille stem, Colored brads, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4, Glue, Pencil sharpener, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Scissors
- Base coat clay pot Pure Orange. When dry, apply crackle medium over surface. Let dry.
- Apply Licorice over dry crackle medium in a slip slap application being careful to not overlap. Cracks will appear as paint dries.
- Turn pumpkin upside down and use largest Spouncer to apply Licorice eyes. Let dry, then paint a smaller Pueblo circle. When dry, apply Licorice with smaller Spouncer. Use liner brush to paint Pueblo triangle as shown.
- Add eyebrows and nose in Licorice. Paint outer mouth area with Pure Orange. Use liner brush to paint teeth lines. Add Licorice outer ring to mouth.
- Sharpen one end of dowel rod with pencil sharpener and insert four into pumpkin as shown. Glue other ends inside clay pot.
- Create a body with bump chenille stem. Glue skeleton head onto neck. Create a bow with gold tinsel stem and glue to neck.
- Paint Milk bottles Moon Yellow. Add small Licorice starbursts with liner brush.
- Glue jute around rim of pot as shown. Glue colored brad embellishments to rim of pot. Tie jute around milk bottles and glue other end to inside of pot. Insert skeleton body.
- Paint toothpick Licorice. Cut a banner shape from orange cardstock and fold around toothpick. Secure with glue.
- Glue scrapbook word or label to banner.
- Insert into pumpkin and glue bead to finish.
Tip: Fill pot with candy or treats for party favors.