Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Put this cute little guy on your porch this Halloween to greet all the Trick-or-Treaters! With FolkArt Super Glow, you can see this upcycled project from far away.
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
1. Using a permanent marker, transfer the pattern onto the milk jugs.
2. Heat up the hot knife. Test the hot knife on an unused area of the milk jug to see if it is hot.
3. Cut out the transferred areas of the milk jug using the hot knife.
4. Using a flat brush, paint the cut plastic pieces with FolkArt Super Glow. Apply a second coat if necessary.
5. Following the pattern, punch holes in the plastic pieces and attach with clear zip ties. Trim the excess off of the zip ties. See project photo for placement.
Learn about FolkArt Glow in the Dark Acrylic Paint by watching this video!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.