Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters #4156, Glass Vase, Contact Paper, Liner brush, Scissors, Pencil, Craft knife, Stencil tape
- Tape off the bottom of the neck down 1 ½” and tape off 2” from the bottom of vase. Use the 1 ¼” Spouncer to paint Aqua. Allow to dry completely. Score tape with craft knife.
- Come in ¼” from Aqua at bottom and top and tape off.
- Cut an oval from the contact paper that fits in between the two Aquas.
- Paint the middle Citrus Green using the large Spouncer. Allow to dry. Using the craft knife score around all masked areas and then remove tape and contact paper.
- Use the end of the liner brush to make tiny dots in Vintage White.
- Make Vintage White dots at the bottom with ¼” dauber. Allow to dry.
- Make Look At Me Blue tiny dots around the oval as shown in photo.
- Using the liner brush make scallops in Yellow Ochre, Pure Orange and Vintage White as shown in photo.
- Using the ¼” dauber, stencil the large flower Pure Orange. Paint the red on the petals with liner brush. Add details to center with dauber in Aqua and Yellow Ochre. Add tiny Vintage White dots with the end of the liner brush.
- Stencil the smaller flowers in Vintage White. Add Apple Red centers with ¼” dauber and Yellow Ochre dots in between small flowers.