Map scrapbook paper, Brushes, White craft glue, 1" wooden letters I; D(2); A, 1" wooden heart, Foam plate, Scissors or craft knife, Pencil, Foam brush, Photo
- Squeeze a small amount of Brown (Rusted Pipe) paint onto foam plate; dilute with an equal amount of water. Lightly brush across paper and let dry completely.
- Use the same paint mixture to paint the outside and inside edges of the frame.
- Turn frame upside down on back of paper and trace shape. Cut out with scissors or a craft knife.
- Apply paper to frame with Mod Podge. Let dry completely.
- Paint I and DAD Midnight Garden. Paint heart Apple Red.
- Brush two light coats of Mod Podge over entire frame, letting it dry completely between coats.
- Use craft glue to attach letters and heart to frame.
- Insert a favorite photo.