Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Toothpicks, Paper towels, Frame (optional)
- Place stem and leaf pattern under the Leading Blank.
- Trace pattern with Liquid Leading and let dry overnight.
- Use tip of bottle to squeeze colors into the shape as desired. Refer to photo.
- Use the toothpick to comb the colors to help spread the color evenly.
- Make sure the colors are touching all the lead lines with no spaces. Let dry until paint is clear.
- Carefully remove design from the Leading Blanks and apply to the clean, dry surface.