Wood letters: T(2); R; E; A, 2 Paper Mache lollipops, 1 Paper mache circle the same size as the top of the lollipop, Coordinating green ribbon for hanger, Black permanent ink marker, Pattern of Frank’s hand, Hot glue gun, 11” x 11” Wood plaque, Graphite paper, Pencil or Stylus
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat the front of the plaque Apple Orchard.
- Use graphite paper and stylus or pencil to trace pattern and sticks onto the plaque; referring to photo for placement.
- Paint background Licorice, the sleeve Violet Pansy, and the fingernails Sugar Plum.
- Paint the border of the plaque Glazed Carrots.
- Paint the letters Tangerine, and the stripes on the letters Apple Orchard.
- Hot glue the letters to the bottom of the plaque.
- Paint lollipops with Sugar Plum, Glazed Carrot, Violet Pansy.
- Paint the lollipop sticks Apple Orchard and Tangerine alternating colors as shown.
- Hot Glue lollipop circles to sticks and together to the plaque as shown in photo. Paint the swirls with Glazed Carrots.
- Spray the plaque with the Matte Sealer and Hot Glue the ribbon to the back of the plaque.