Downloadable pattern, Craft knife or scissors, Permanent black marker, Pencil, Wax paper, Paper plate, Water basin
Get the Pattern
- Paint the pallet in two coats of Pure Black letting the coats dry in between. Let dry.
- Print out the downloadable art provided at 100% scale. Cut out each piece. For the skeleton hand, fill in hard to reach detailed areas with the permanent marker.
- Layout the design and make light pencil marks at the corners of the overall design. Remove and set aside. See project photo for reference.
- To Mod Podge the design to the pallet, coat the painted surface and the backside of the cut design in Mod Podge Matte. Place the design on the pallet and smooth with hands. Roll with brayer to remove bubbles and wrinkles.
- Top coat with Mod Podge Matte. Let dry.