Scalloped and regular pinking shears, ¼” daubers, Tape, #1 liner brush, #8 round brush, Two orange buttons, Glue, Two sizes frosted glass containers
1. Trace label patterns sized to fit jars with
2. Create rectangle labels as shown on each container using cut strips.
3. Apply Sunflower to one label. Mix one part Wicker White to two parts Vivid Orange and apply to second label. Remove strips before paint dries to prevent paint pull up.
4. Tape around edge of lids and paint Wicker White. Remove tape.
5. Using round brush, paint simple flower on lids in colors shown.
6. Tape off stripe around labels and paint Soft Apple. Create Soft Apple dots around lids with opposite end of brush.
7. Use liner brush to paint Wicker White stitch lines around label edges and on flower petals.
8. Paint words with liner brush in Licorice.
9. Apply white dots with dauber around containers.
10. Glue buttons to centers of flowers on lids.