Old suitcase, Color copies of your favorite characters, Pom-poms, Scissors, Paintbrush, Sandpaper – fine grit
- Prepare the copies of your favorite characters by spraying them with two – three coats of the Mod Podge sealer.
- Cut out the characters with the scissors and set aside.
- Lightly sand the surface of the suitcase to prepare for Mod Podging. Wipe away the sanding dust.
- Mod Podge down the character shapes in a random pattern to the front of the suitcase. Allow to dry for fifteen – twenty minutes and then apply a topcoat. Allow to dry.
- Give the suitcase another coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Spray the front of the suitcase with Mod Podge spray seal to finish, then tie the pom-poms onto the handle. Allow to dry for 24 hours before using.