White plastic eggs, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels, Small craft sticks, and Foam block
- Prepare white plastic eggs by inserting the wood craft stick at the base of each egg. This will provide a handle to hold onto while decorating the egg.
- Squeeze a small amount of each FolkArt Metallic color out onto a palette.
- Beginning with Amethyst, load a spouncer by dabbing into the puddle of color. Dab onto a clean spot on the palette to ensure the bottom of the spouncer is fully loaded with paint.
- While holding the wood stick handle, dab the Amethyst color onto the egg covering most of the egg.
- Next dab Blue Sapphire onto the egg, keeping in mind that the color should be randomly spaced allowing some of the Amethyst to show through.
- Repeat with Sequin Black, allowing both Amethyst and Blue Sapphire areas to show thorough.
- Lastly, add tiny flecks of Pearl White onto the galaxy-painted egg. These small flecks of color can be added using either a toothbrush or stencil brush loaded with thinned Pearl White. Run a thumb or forefinger across the stiff bristles and small flecks of color will be splattered onto the egg.
- NOTE: Be sure to rotate the eggs while painting these small flecks.
- After the painting is complete, insert the wood stick handle into a Styrofoam block to hold the decorated egg upright, allowing it to dry.
- Remove the wood craft stick, then decorate!