Floracraft® foam balls 1 ½”, Wire, Wire cutters, Black chenille stems, Hot glue gun or glue, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Stencil brush 1/8”, Liner brush #1, Flat brush ½”, Ruler, Scissors
- Paint foam balls Licorice.
- To create face on one ball, stencil cheeks with Pink. Create dots for eyes with opposite end of paint brush dipped in Wicker White, then Licorice. Paint mouth in Pink with liner brush.
- Cut two lengths of wire and curl tips. Insert into head with glue.
- Cut six equal lengths from chenille stems approximately 3”. Bend in a z shape and fold one end to create foot.
- Glue head and two remaining balls together to create body.
- Insert legs into body as shown with hot glue gun or glue.
: Decorate your ants with polka dots for extra embellishment.