Rectangle wooden plaque, Two large wiggly eyes, Small sticks, Large stick, Black fine permanent ink marker, White craft glue, Large flat brush
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat plaque Spring Green. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, add snake and paint Christmas Green. Allow to dry. Outline and write 'garden snake' and add spots to snake with black permanent ink marker.
- Glue eyes in place using the white craft glue.
- Find sticks in yard and glue around the plaque.
- Find a large stick to make a stake and glue to the back.