Various sizes of heart cookie cutters, 10 3/4" wood spools, 4 1" wood buttons, 10 x 15 x 1" Styrofoam™ sheet, 3/4" or 1" flat brush, No. 10/0 liner brush, Palette paper or foam plate, Water basin, Paper towels, Thin green floral wire, Needle-nosed pliers, 10 clear heart pony beads, 2-1/4-yards of 1/4" picot satin ribbon in the following colors: yellow; purple; white; pink; and green, 1-1/4 yards of 3/4" sheer pink wired ribbon, Scissors, 5 craft straight pins, Knife or cookie cutter to cut out hearts
- Place cookie cutters onto Styrofoam sheet surface. Press to cut into Styrofoam. If this does not cut it out, use a serrated edged knife to finish cutting or use a Styro Cutter. Cut out four small hearts and one large heart.
- Using large brush, paint large heart White and four small hearts Lavender, Light Pink, Lime Sherbert, and Sunny Day. Paint all sides and let dry completely.
- Paint buttons and spools Lavender, Light Pink, Lime Sherbert, and Sunny Day. Let dry completely.
- Using liner brush, print Cranberry love sayings on each heart (examples: Love You, Hugs, Kiss Me, My Baby, and Be Mine).
- Using large brush, apply Extreme Glitter over all surfaces on all project pieces.
- Cut six 8-inch pieces of green floral wire.
- Poke a hole on each side of the heart in the upper third area.
- Fold wire in half and place into button holes. Add spool on each side of button.
- Poke wire through hole in heart, add a heart bead, and curl end with needle-nosed pliers. Repeat and connect together hearts.
- Poke wire through end heart and add one spool. Secure a loop at the end of garland on wire. Do on both ends of garland.
- Cut picot ribbons into 6-inch pieces. Tie these pieces between buttons and spools plus add five at each end to hold single spool in place.
- Create a ten loop bow from wired ribbon and secure center with a piece of floral wire. Wire onto each end.
- Tie a bow from each picot cut ribbon.
- Pin bow to top point of each heart.