Wide mouth Mason jar, Green moss, 2” Foam balls, Plastic spider rings, Small dowel rod, Wood picket fence pieces, Hot glue, Cheesecloth, #1 Script liner, Houndstooth paper
- Cut a 2” ball in half and hot glue to the inside of the lid. Paint the foam with Steel gray.
- Insert the dowel rod into the uncut foam ball and hot glue in place. Cut cheese cloth and soak in Stiffy medium. Drape the cheese cloth over the foam ball and allow to dry.
- Cut a dowel rod long enough to attach the picket fence pieces together. Paint the cut dowel rod and picket fence pieces with Steel Gray. Hot glue the fence pieces together. Using a dry brush and Pure Black, distress the fence.
- Cut the ring part off the plastic spiders and hot glue a spider to the fence. Hot glue the fence to the side of the foam ball on the lid.
- Add small drops of hot glue to the other spider’s legs and attach to the inside of the jar as shown.
- Once the ghost is dry cut to the dowel rod to where the ghost will fit in the jar. Insert the dowel rod into the foam ball on the lid and glue in place.
- Hot glue the green moss to the lid covering the cut foam ball. Put the jar over the ghost and tighten the lid.
- Cut a piece of hounds tooth paper and glue to the rim of the lid as shown using Mod Podge.