Glass vase, Window cleaner, White tissue paper, Patterned Halloween tissue paper with white background, Silver glitter, Paper towels, Flat brush, Window cleaner
- Clean the inside of the vase with window cleaner.
- Apply Mod Podge with a brush on the inside of vase. Sprinkle glitter onto surface, allow to dry.
- Cut out icons from tissue paper. Brush Mod Podge on the printed side of the cutout and press the tissue into place randomly on the inside of the vase. The right side of the tissue should be in contact with the glass so that you can see the printed paper from the outside of the vase. Mod Podge goes on cloudy, but will dry clear.
- Fill in the background with torn pieces of white tissue paper on the inside of the vase.
- Allow to dry and then brush a final coat of Mod Podge to seal the entire inside of the vase.
The vase is for decorative purposes only. Do not put water or a real candle in the vase; use a battery-operated tea light or candle.