Small unglazed ceramic pumpkin, #1 Liner brush, ¼” flat brush, ½” flat brush, #4 round brush, 4 ½” round wood plaque, 1 7/8” x 1 ¾” wood candlestick, 2mm black foam sheet, Silver tinsel chenille stem, Glue, Scissors, Transfer paper
- Paint pumpkin top with Wicker White Enamels as shown and body of pumpkin Autumn Leaves. Add shadow lines under white edge of frosting with Burnt Sienna. Paint stem and starbursts with Licorice.
- Apply Hologram glitter to white frosting.
- Paint wood plaque Pure Black, and candlestick as shown with Pumpkin, Purple Lilac, Fresh Foliage and Pure Black.
- Apply Black Glitter to plaque and to two lengths of foam. Apply Hologram glitter over entire candlestick.
- Paint accent lines and dots to top of plaque.
- Transfer decorative edge pattern to foam and cut out. Glue candlestick to center of underside of plaque and decorative trim around edge, trimming to fit. Finish by gluing chenille stem around edge of plaque.