Heart frame, Pencil, Ruler, Water basin
- Using 1” flat brush, basecoat the frame in Color Shift Orchid Flash. Let dry.
- Use your ruler and pencil to draw two parallel lines on the right side of the frame. See photo for placement.
- In the far-right area, use the ¾” flat brush to apply a generous coat of Princess Glitterific using the pencil line as a guide.
- Between the two pencil lines that are to the left of the Princess Glitterific, apply a generous coat of Hot Pink Glitterific using a ½” flat brush.
- Keep the frame flat until all glitter is dry to avoid running.