White Swell water bottle, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels, Rubbing alcohol
- Thoroughly wash the water bottle in warm, soapy water. Rinse well and allow to dry.
- Wipe over exterior of the water bottle with a rubbing alcohol moistened paper towel to remove any remaining dust, dirt, grease or soap residue. Allow to dry.
- Load a large spouncer with Mega Glitter Silver that has been applied to a palette.
- NOTE: Load spouncer by dabbing up and down into the puddle of Mega Glitter.
- Beginning at the base of the water bottle, dab Mod Podge Mega Glitter Silver in an up and down motion. The silver glitter ombré effect is easily created by dabbing a light coat of Mega Glitter over approximately ¾ of the bottle. Allow to dry a few moments.
- Continue dabbing Silver Mega Glitter over the base of the bottle to deepen the color and glitter effect. Allow to dry.
- To fully cure, allow Mega Glitter decorated glassware to dry for 28 days. After that time, your decorated glassware can be washed; however, as with all hand-crafted items, it is best to follow the “handmade, hand-wash” rule.