White duck feathers, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels, Scissors, White satin cording
- Load a No. 10 or No. 12 Flat brush with Unicorn.
- Evenly brush over the bottom one third to one half of each feather.
- NOTE: It is best to brush each feather following the growth direction - from the center outwards. Allow to dry. Repeat for desired amount of feathers.
- To achieve maximum glitter effect, apply a second coat of Unicorn. Allow to dry.
- Cut satin cording to desired length. Prepare to tie a knot around the shaft of the feather; add a dot of white craft glue, then secure by tying knot. Repeat with remaining feathers to create a glittered feather banner.