Stemless wine glasses, Stencil tape, Brush Basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels, Rubbing alcohol, Pencil, Craft knife
- Begin by thoroughly washing the glassware in warm soapy water. Rinse well and allow to dry.
- Wipe over exterior of glassware with a rubbing alcohol moistened paper towel to remove any remaining dust, dirt, grease or soap residue. Allow to dry.
- Prepare stencil blank by lightly pencil sketching a heart shape sized to fit desired glassware. Using a craft knife, cut a heart opening (creating a heart shaped stencil.)
- Position stencil where desired and secure in place using stencil tape.
- Pour a small amount of Mega Glitter onto palette
- Load a large spouncer with Mega Glitter Gold that has been applied to a palette by dabbing the spouncer up and down into the puddle of Mega Glitter.
- Apply Mod Podge Mega Glitter Gold to the opening of the heart stencil. Allow to dry and reapply for opaque coverage.
- Tip: Remove the stencil between applications and reapply before adding the next layer. This will keep Mega Glitter from drying over the stencil.
- To fully cure, allow Mega Glitter decorated glassware to dry for 28 days. After that time, your decorated glassware can be washed; however, as with all hand-crafted items, it is best to follow the "handmade, hand-wash" rule.