8" cone shape, 4 pieces of coordinating 12”x12” scrapbook paper in cool colors: blue; purple; pink, 1 glass candle holder, 4 pieces of silver chenille stems, 2 feet purple iridescent ribbon, 1 small piece of cardboard (to cover bottom of cone), Pinking shears, Hot glue gun, Pencil
- Use bottom of cone form to trace a circle onto cardboard; cut out and set aside.
- Cut scrapbook papers into 2 inch strips with pinking shears.
- Fold strips, making ¼ inch pleats every ½ inch to make a ruffle.
- Draw a spiral around cone form as a guide line and use hot glue to glue the strips around the cone form as shown making sure to keep top center hole open.
- Glue on cardboard circle to cover bottom opening of tree.
- Glue the tree onto the glass candle holder as a stand.
- Give the tree a heavy coat of Mod Podge Mega Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Glue 1 chenille stem around rim of tree base as shown.
- Bend the remaining 3 chenille stems in half then curl ends. Glue in place into the top center hole of tree.
- Tie ribbons around base and on top around chenille stems.