1” flat brush, #1 liner brush, #2 liner brush, Transfer paper, Black super nib marker, 2 silver glitter chenille stems, 2 – 7mm iridescent jewels, 6½” paper mache bag, White craft glue, Pencil
Get the Pattern
- Remove paper twist handles from bag and basecoat bag Teal. Let dry.
- Apply several coats of Turquoise Extreme Glitter following application instructions on bottle.
- Transfer dots and word randomly to bag as shown and paint dots Engine Red. Use large marker for word.
- Apply several coats of Red Glitter paint to dots. Draw swirls inside dots when dry with marker. Using liner brush, apply Black Glitter to word and swirls.
- Push ends of pipe cleaner through handle holes and twist to secure. Glue jewels to “I” and “!”.