3 glass votives, 3 wood candle stands 1 7/8” x 1 ¾”, 2.5 inch ribbon with gold glittered design, Gold glitter, Hot glue
1. Measure and cut ribbon to go around each votive candle.
2. Use ModPodge to adhere ribbon to the outside of each votive candle, smooth out bubbles with your fingers. Set aside to dry.
3. Paint candle stands with Metallic Pure Gold. Dry.
4. Paint candle stands with Gold Extreme Glitter. Dry.
5. Use hot glue to attach the tops of two candle stands together (end to end) to create one “base”. Secure one end to the bottom of one of the votives with hot glue.
6. Use hot glue to attach the third candle stand to the bottom of one of the votives.
7. Paint Mod Podge around the center of the candlestick where it’s been previously connected. Sprinkle glitter over the wet glue, then tap candlestick to remove the excess glitter.
8. Paint Mod Podge around the outside top rim and glass exposed base of each votive. Adhere glitter to wet glue as in previous step.