Faux pumpkin, Sponge brush,Craft glue, Google eyes – large, Scissors, Cheesecloth – 3 yards, Large plastic bowl, Plastic dropcloth
- Glue the two google eyes to the pumpkin where you would normally carve eyes.
- Cut 3-yards of cheesecloth into random sized stripes. In a large bowl, saturate the strips in the Mod Podge.
- Begin wrapping the strips around the pumpkin and in a random pattern till the entire pumpkin is covered. Be sure to keep the cheesecloth off the eyes. Tuck in any ends as needed.
- Place on a plastic drop-cloth. Allow the pumpkin to dry for at least 24 hours. Depending on how thick the cheesecloth is it might need a little longer.
- Apply two coats of Super Glow, allowing each coat to dry between applications.
Tip: Make an antique mummy pumpkin by dry brushing silver or grey paint over the pumpkin.