6 ½” white craft pumpkin, 9” white craft pumpkin, 13” white craft pumpkin, Grapevine wired twine, Pencil, Hot glue, #2 flat brush, Stencil brush, #2 flat brush
1. Basecoat the pumpkins with Yellow Glow in the Dark. Apply a few coats. Allow to dry completely.
Get the Pattern
2. Cut a hole in the bottom of the 9” and the 6 ½” pumpkins and hot glue all the pumpkins together to create a tower.
3. Trace the tree pattern provided or draw your own on to the pumpkins. Paint with Black.
4. Stencil the bats to the pumpkins as shown using Black.
5. Paint the grapevine twine with Black. Punch a hole in the top of the small pumpkin and hot glue some twine into the holes.
6. Using the stencil brush, dip the brush in the Black, wipe off excess. Using your thumb brush the stencil brush over the thumbnail to create a splatter look onto the pumpkins