Rubber kitchen glove, Pillow stuffing, String, Scissors, 2 yards cheesecloth, Foam paintbrush, Paintbrush – soft bristles
- Firmly stuff the rubber glove with pillow stuffing. Tie the opening closed with a piece of string.
- Cut the cheesecloth into strips about 2” wide.
- Wrap the strips around the glove and fingers, overlapping and crisscrossing as you go. Using a foam paintbrush apply two coats of Mod Podge all over the glove. Add more cheesecloth & Mod Podge to fill in any empty spots. Allow to dry.
- Working with a dry soft bristle paintbrush, lightly apply Fawn over the entire glove. You can add depth by adding more paint in between the fingers. Allow to dry.
- Top coat the glove with a third coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry.