2 large wooden stars (approx. 9 inches), 3 smaller gold wooden stars, Yellow scrapbook paper, 5 to 10 pieces of cardstock (these will be the pages of your book), binder rings, 4 silver eyelets 3/16”, 4 pieces of 8" ribbon, Large black stickers to spell “Graduation”, Small black stickers to spell child's name and memories, 1 graduation cap sticker, 3 red star stickers, Black permanent ink marker, Sandpaper, Drill with 3/16” drill bit
- Sand stars smooth and wipe clean.
- Cut out the pages for your book (Use a large star as a template making your pages slightly smaller than the size of the large star); set aside.
- Basecoat one side and the edges of each large star with Licorice (This will be the inside of front and back covers of the book); allow to dry.
- Paint the edges of each smaller star with Teddy Bear Tan; set aside to dry.
- Use the stars as templates to trace onto scrapbook paper (2 large stars red, 3 smaller stars yellow). Use Mod Podge to apply to stars; allow to dry then use sandpaper to sand off excess paper.
- Add stickers as shown and, using a liner brush, paint white highlights inside each letter with Whicker White; allow to dry.
- Draw lines around the edges of each star with black permanent ink marker as shown.
- Drill holes (See photo for placement) and add eyelets.
- Give all stars a coat of Mod Podge; allow to dry.
- Use hot glue to glue the smaller stars onto the front of your book as shown.
- Punch holes in your pages and add them to your book.