1 1/2" Spouncer #1 Script Liner #12 Flat 4”Styrofoam balls, 4” Clay rose pots, Hot glue, Adhesive back felt, Black construction paper, Orange rickrack, Purple sequin ribbon, Green sequin ribbon, twine, buttons, 4”Styrofoam balls, 4” Cheesecloth, 2” Styrofoam ball, 1” Styrofoam ball, Black foam, Scrap of red ribbon, Foam sheet or balsa wood.
1. Basecoat the clay pot Black and the foam ball Kiwi.
2. Paint a collar to the pot with White.
3. Hot glue button to the pot. Hot glue the rickrack and sequin ribbon to the bottom as shown.
4. Cut approximately 1 foot of twine. Continue to cut the same size twine till you have enough to create hair. Put a bead of hot glue in the center of the top of the head and attach the hair. Pull to the side and tie a piece of scrap ribbon the create pigtails.
5. Hot glue the foam ball to the base. Using the script liner and Black paint the face of the witch.Create a cone shape from the felt, cut to size and peel the backing to create part of the hat.
6. Cut larger circle of felt the rim of the hat. Stick a piece of black paper to the bottom of the rim. Hot glue the top of the hat to the rim and glue orange rickrack to the hat. Hot glue the button to the hat and glue to the witches head.
1. Basecoat the clay pot and the foam ball with Khaki. Hot glue the head to the base
2. Mix 1 part Pewter Grey and 1 part Stiffy in a small bowl. Dip cut strips of cheesecloth into the mixture and squeeze out excess.
3. Wrap the cheesecloth stripes around the pot and the foam ball. Crinkle the cheesecloth to give it texture.
4. Slice the end of the 2” foam ball off and paint with Pewter grey. Cut the 1” foam ball in half and shape to look like the nose. Paint it Khaki. Using the stencil brush and Black, dry brush the nose black.
5. Hot glue the Pewter Grey piece foam to the nose and hot glue to the head.
6. Cut two small teeth shapes from foam sheet or balsa wood. Paint the shapes White and push the rounded edge into the bottom of muzzle for teeth as shown. Hot glue in place if needed.
7. Using the end of the paint brush handle add two eyes with Black
8. Cut two small triangle shapes out of foam or balsa wood. Paint Pewter Grey and dry brush with Khaki and Black. Stick edges into the foam head for ears.
Add a few more pieces of cut cheesecloth to the Stiffy mixture and lay the pieces on the head around the ears to make them blend.
1. Basecoat the clay pot with White and the Styrofoam ball with Antique White.
2. Paint the hairline of the vampire with Black. Paint face details using a script liner and Black. Cut out two pieces of white foam and glue to the mouth for fangs.
3. Paint the cape and the shirt buttons to the clay pot with Black.
4. Hot glue the head to the base. Tie a piece of ribbon around the neck into a bow. Hot glue in place.
5. Cut a 10 ½” x 3 ½” piece of black foam. Wrap around the neck to create a collar and hot glue in place.
1. Basecoat the clay pot and the foam ball in White. When dry add to eyes with Black and the end of the paint brush.
2. Hot glue the head to the upside down pot
3. Cut strips of cheesecloth and dip them into a bowl with Stiffy. Wrap the strips around the pot and foam head till it looks like a mummy.