Paper plates, Large popsicle sticks, Black chenille stems, Black permanent marker, ¾” Flat brush, Scissors, Pencils, Glue
Get the Pattern
- Using the patterns provided, cut out all the parts of Frank's head.
- Basecoat all part except for the eye brows and teeth Lime Tree. Allow to dry.
- Cut the black chenille stems to 2 ½" each and glue them to the top of the head.
- Cut out eye holes.
- Glue the forehead to the head and sandwich the black chenille stems in between.
- Allow the glue to dry completely. Once dry, you can trim the hair across the top so that he has a flat top.
- Round the middle end of the nose and bend the outside nostrils up so that you can glue the nose onto the face. The middle end of the nose should be popped up.
- Paint the eyebrows Black. Allow to dry and then glue them into place.
- Make the stiches on his forehead, the detail in his ears, line for his mouth and chin and the marks around his nose with the permanent marker.
- Glue all the parts together as shown in photo.
- Glue sticks to the back for support. You will need more than one stick on the back to keep the mask from falling over.